I cannot believe it’s the end of August. This month has flown by. And I’ve done so much! It’s actually pretty cool to think about how much you can do in 31 days.
- I started a blog, finally
- I kept up with it for 15 of 31 days (hey, at least I didn’t quit completely!)
- I worked out for 12 of 31 days (the first 2 weeks I did really well; that full day CIZE training class threw me off)
- I got certified to teach CIZE LIVE!!!
- I visited with two childhood friends
- I had sushi with a new friend!
- I watched a lot of reruns of Frasier and True Blood (just a fact. Too much TV.)
- I test drove 5 cars, including a BMW and a Mini Cooper
- I got voted in as Vice President of Public Relations for Toastmasters
- I spent a week by myself while Mom and Troy went on vacation
- We watched Stranger Things season 1
- I booked a stand-up comedy gig at the Ice House in Pasadena during my LA trip in October
- I booked a trip to LA in October!
I did a lot this month. I’m so proud of myself. You can’t forget to pat yourself on the back. That is so key to living a happy life. You can’t just constantly be checking off the to-do’s and not recognizing how hard you worked.
I may have not written every day like I said I would, but damn – I sure learned a lot anyway!!
I will continue this blog. The next category is “September” 🙂